- Who is the administrator of personal data of individuals?
StreamVX Sp. z o.o. Lęborska 3B/1.37 80-386 Gdańsk
For what purpose, on what basis and for what period do we use your personal information?
Personal data obtained during communication or prior to or during the conclusion of a contract we use in order to:
- conclude and execute the contract for the duration of the contract and the settlements after its completion or to take action before the conclusion of the contract, if you agree to it (Article 6 (1) b) Rodo);
- perform legal obligations on us, e.g.: issue and store invoices and accounting documents, keeping staff records (Article 6 (1) (c) Rodo);
The data needed to carry out legal obligations we will use: (a) for the duration of the duties, e.g. invoice issuance (Article 6 (1) (c) Rodo); (b) for the time in which the legislation instructs us to keep data, e.g. tax; (c) for the time in which we have a legitimate interest, e.g. we may suffer the legal consequences of failure to perform the duty;
- do the following: verification of payment credibility, determination, defense, redress, detection, fraud prevention, compilation, analysis and statistics, which includes, among others. sale of our receivables under the contract to another entity, and earlier disclosure of source documents (e.g. contracts) containing personal data, reporting, marketing research, creating statistics (e.g. regarding the protection of revenues) — for the period after which the claims under the contract are time-barred, because we have a legitimate interest;
- perform direct marketing activities — for the duration of the contract, because we have a legitimate interest.
To what recipients can we provide your data?
Data can be provided to:
- data processors on our behalf participating in the performance of our activities, e.g.:
A. employees, associates, subcontractors supporting us in our activities, including those supporting our ICT systems, helping in the marketing process, and providing services for our client;
B. advisers, consultants, auditors, legal, tax, accounting assistance,
C. providing postal, courier, payment activities (banks, payment institutions), purchasers of receivables, banks, financial institutions;
- state authorities in the field of law, customers, if necessary before the conclusion of the contract or in the execution of the contract.
Will your data go outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
We do not currently plan to transfer your data outside the EEA. But if we decide to transfer data outside the EEA, then we will only do so to the extent that the law allows us.
You are entitled in the area of personal data to the following:
- rectification, removal, restriction of processing, access, transfer to another data controller or to you (to the extent referred to in Article 20 Rodo), opposition to processing (including profiling) for direct marketing purposes (to the extent referred to in Article 21 Rodo), consent. If our use of your data is not necessary for the performance of the contract, the fulfillment of the legal obligation or does not constitute our legitimate interest, we may ask you to agree to certain ways of using your data, complain to the President of the Data Protection Authority Personal.
- after examining your application, we may find that we will not be able to process the personal data subject to the objection on that basis unless we show that there are legal grounds.
- for matters related to your data, you can contact us by sending an email just to [...]. This address is so that you can contact us about your data and that you can exercise your rights related to the data provided to us. You have the right to require us to access your personal data (we will inform you with your data), rectify it (if you wish to correct your data), delete or restrict processing (you can choose the data we will process or request that we all your data deleted) or your right to object or your right to transfer your data to another entity.
Which data should we be given?
- to conclude the contract — data on the contract form or accompanying documents (e.g., specifying the parties to the contract, address to correspondence) — if you do not provide them, we may not enter into a contract;
- from applicants for employment on an employment contract and employees, we require the data specified in the Labor Code;
- In addition, we may ask for optional details that do not affect the conclusion of the contract (if we do not receive it, we will not be able to call the contact number, for example).
- providing part of the data at the conclusion of the contract is not a statutory requirement (with exceptions specified in the law, e.g. the Labor Code), but without providing data, we could not, for example, execute a contract or it would be greatly hindered.
Categories for personal data, in the case of obtaining personal data in a manner other than from the person concerned.
Depending on the type of person and legal relationship: e.g., NIP, Pesel, address of residence, contact details (phone, e-mail, possibly another messenger), names, access cards, address of the main place of business activity.
Data from other sources.
- If you pay through, for example, a bank or payment institution, then we will have information about what account, in which institution you paid. We will process these data to verify that you have made the correct payment and, if necessary, also to make refunds (basis: execution of the contract), to determine, investigate and defend claims and for the purposes of producing statistics and analyses (basis: our legitimate interest).
- some of the data may come from publicly available sources (e.g. published in the KRS on government websites or other publishers).
We may automatically make decisions, including profiling, in the case of:
- where expressly authorised by Union law or by the law of a Member State, including decisions to monitor and prevent and respond to abuse;
- to ensure the safety and reliability of services provided by the administrator (e.g. device location data, analytical tools, including antivirus programs, cookies, etc.), or
- where necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the controller, including the arrangements, defence and redress; l
- additionally, when the data subject has given explicit consent to it
Such processing will always be subject to appropriate safeguards. You have the right to obtain human intervention, to express your own position, to obtain an explanation as to the decision arising from such an assessment and to challenge such a decision and then the matter will be dealt with by the right person.
Cookies (ang cookies) are small text information sent by the web server and saved on the user side. The default cookie parameters allow you to read the information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies are used most often to monitor the activity of visitors to our website (“Service”). Cookies mostly contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device, e.g. on the hard drive, and the data assigned to them (such as session numbers)
The entity posting and accessing cookies on the Website user's end device is:
- StreamVX Sp. z o.o. Lęborska 3B/1.37 80-386 Gdansk
- collaborating service and advertising companies (so-called third-party cookies).
- adapting the content of Websites to the user's preferences and optimization of the use of websites; especially these files allow you to recognize the device of the Website's user and to view the website accordingly, tailored to its individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which makes it possible to improve them;
- maintenance of the Service user session and ensures the operation of all functions of the Service;
- provide users with advertising content tailored to their interests and needs
Within the Website, 3 main types of cookies are used:
- session cookies: temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser).
- persistent cookies — fixed: are stored on the user's end device for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- “essential” cookies that allow the use of services available on the Website, e.g. cookies authentication files used for services requiring authentication within the Website, cookies used to maintain user sessions;
- “functional” cookies, providing the possibility of remembering the settings chosen by the User and personalization of the UI, e.g. in terms of language or region from which the User originates, font size, site color, website appearance, etc.
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website's websites;
- “advertising” cookies that provide users with advertising content tailored, for example, to their interests.
In most cases, software used for web browsing (e.g. web browsers) by default allow the storage of cookies on the user's end-device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time and about any time on your device or software. These settings may be changed especially in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform the user of any time placement on the device of the Website's user. Detailed information about the ability to handle cookies is available in the software settings (e.g. web browser).
Cookies that are posted on the end device of the Website user can also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Service operator.
More information about cookies is available in the Help tab of the web browser.