StreamVX is continuously open for talents and geeks, who are able to contribute to the company’s growth. The company’s top class professionals would like to invite you to take the next step and move into the future of the video industry. Join the Stream! We invest in career development, workplace equipment and well-being activities, in order to adapt work to your life.
Recruitment processes at StreamVX consists of three steps, and lasts for up to one week:
- Phone call with Kasia - our HR Manager, when you will be scheduled for a meeting with Kasia and one of the team members. The meeting is either online or in person in our Gdansk office.
- Interview, when you will receive more details about the company, our team, and the technology sector we operate within. You may be asked to perform a short task after the interview, which lets us see you in action when it comes to technology expertise.
- A fireside interview with our CEO, Szymon, who will discuss your future in StreamVX. If you succeed, we are more than happy to welcome you on the next business day.
Backend Golang Developer
As a member of a engineering team, you will build a distributed platform for video processing and delivery. Our tech stack is based on a distributed architecture of microservices (Docker) and Golang.
- Understanding requirements and translating them into software products.
- Writing clean, scalable, stable, testable, reusable, and robust code.
- Creating and implementing functionalities into software (products such as applications).
- Taking part in the architectural design of our products.
- Teamwork with other developers, Head of Product and CEO/CTO.
- Cooperation with the QA Team during system testing of our products.
- Preparing technical documentation.
- Introducing optimization, performing code review, and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring the expected quality of work, and improving services.
- Creating deployments of applications using Docker Swarm.
- Participating in StreamVX's products deployment into clients' infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of: Go, Containers.
- Well-experienced in: Relational Databases, REST API.
- Competent in: Cloud, CQRS.
- Familiar with the concept of microservices.
- English on a communicative level – B1 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Rust, C++, OTT, MPEG Dash, HLS
We will be happy to welcome you into our team! If any of the above points are not your strongest asset - we will help you develop your previous experience. Your Team Leader will give you feedback if there is any knowledge or skills that need to be mastered further. Together you will also determine the time frames needed to implement these newly improved skills and translate them into your professional duties. We want you to be responsible and independent. We appreciate a positive attitude, team spirit and friendly atmosphere.
StreamVX makes the streaming revolution happen. As a software product company, we partner with content providers - platforms, telcos, pay-TV operators and TV broadcasters. We put all the cables needed by the video industry into a server. With 25+ years in the video industry, and a passionate team of 30 video and streaming geeks - we are changing the industry by moving old school appliances to software solutions. StreamVX works with TOP industry players such as Canal+, Toya and Nielsen.
We offer a flat structure and believe that the opinion of each and every employee matters. Indeed, StreamVX believes that autonomy, and independence are really important motivating factors. Check the 64 perks that you get when working for the company. We sorted them into three groups so you can easily scroll through.
Professional development - stay competitive throughout the contract.
- Internal training - we share knowledge on a regular basis.
- External training - we find experts to teach you new things.
- Conferences - as attendees or speakers.
- Industry events - Las Vegas USA, Amsterdam NL, and other EU countries.
- Technical library - you can take books home with no deadlines for return.
- Tech events - Infoshare, meetups, barcamps, local networking.
- Business meetings - get in touch with our clients.
- Clients outreach - brainstorming sessions, solving problems.
Well-being in its true form - we do care about your health and stamina.
- Remote work - our office is always ready to welcome you.
- A-class office with air conditioning and our own server room, 24/7/365.
- Flexible time - our day starts at 09:15 CET.
- Ergonomic and electrically adjustable standing desks.
- Executive chairs with up to 21 adjustable options, plus footrest.
- Modern 32-inch monitors, up to three per workstation.
- MacBook Pro, Dell, or HP – your choice.
- Wireless keyboard, laptop stand, gaming mouse, and closed earphones.
- Healthcare package - medical card - up to 44 medical fields covered.
- Healthcare packages for families and children - with 3270 clinics across Poland.
- Multisport card - up to 4500 sport facilities, and a range of 25 activities.
- Life insurance - up to 680 000 PLN.
- Fully equipped kitchen: coffee machines, toaster, microwave oven, kettle, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, three tables so the whole team can sit down together.
- 11 types of soft drinks, energy drinks, juices.
- A selection of donuts, cakes, and candy.
- Company branded merch - hoodies, t-shirts, shirts.
- Relocation assistance.
Other benefits - what else can make you happy?
- No dress code - literally, shirts, hoodies, flip flops - you're welcome.
- Chill zone with full sized sofa, four bean bags for relaxing and four coffee tables.
- Pizza days, office parties, gaming competitions, team building events
- PS5 with a 40-inch display and racing chair fully equipped.
- Full drum set with sticks and electronic control panel.
- Office machines for private use - printer, scanner, shredder.
- CSR activities - we are a social investor of Szlachetna Paczka
Do you want to work and live in Gdansk? We offer relocation assistance.
What does it mean to work for StreamVX in Gdansk?
- The office is located three kilometers from the sea.
- 1500 meters from Tricity Landscape Park with forests.
- 20 km from Otominskie Lake, part of the Kashubian Lake District.
If you need more details, have any questions, or just want to send your CV - Kasia is here for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
StreamVX will only contact those candidates that have been chosen for the selection process.
Furthermore, StreamVX will only inform selected candidates about the position being filled.